Thursday, February 18, 2021

feeling forgotten?

 oh dear sweet blogger.

i haven't forgotten about you.
sure, my ventures in youtube land have been quite time consuming, but i know you're still here for me, waiting in the background.

here's a little bit about what's coming your way soon:
-ombre weave quilt
-purple weekender quilt
-strawberry quilt

i've also signed up to participate in my first swap in 5 million years (so it feels) and it is dinosaur themed... so i clearly couldn't resist.  you'll be able to see my finished items from that soon enough (my ideas are formulating and need to be shipped in march.

also.
throwing a social distance drive by baby shower, which i haven't made a quilt for, and packing up my entire apartment life all by the end of march.

no sweat... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment