Monday, December 21, 2020

christmas week

 WHAT.
how has it gotten to be almost an entire month since my last post?

ooof.
well, to be honest... things have gotten crazy, so that's totally on me.
but i'm just popping in to say that a few things are under way.

my christmas quilt FINALLY got finished last week!  
i quilted it at some point during the month, and then just got binding on it.
i'll be photographing it this evening, and HOPEFULLY getting a post up for it before christmas.
i know that gives me like... three days to do so... so fingers crossed!

i also never posted aileen & ben's christmas quilt either...
so here's to hoping i can get that post up as well.
in addition, i made a lot of gifts for my friends i don't get to have mug exchange parties with this year, and block party with caliquiltco is still going strong.  we're off from new videos these next two weeks, but i'll be making my samples over that time to really get the ball going for january's shows.

plus, i've got a personal project endeavor i plan to kick off january 1st...
and yes, i realize that is just over a week away... THE STRESS IS SETTING IN!

i was able to gift my bold blocks quilt to my dear friend and co-teacher from this summer, and the excitement she had when receiving it was well worth it.  

once my orders come today in the mail... i am DONE with my holiday shopping!  it was looking rough there when i had ZERO tracking information for about a week and a half.  ugh.
happy christmas week to all of those celebrating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment