Wednesday, September 26, 2018

100 days 100 blocks - 71-80

so i know i said i was excited for triangles (which i still have no shame in saying i love triangles at all) BUT i think the squares section produced some of my favorite blocks.
yes, i put fussy cuts in ALL OF THEM... because i had to.  they were perfect, and i love them, and yay.
these blocks actually feature a majority of my storybook fabrics, which started to become an underlying theme of the quilt as well, and my faux mr. rogers tribute block (more about that one on my instagram) fit right in with the batch.  i cannot believe that we're inching closer to the end, with the final block to be posted just weeks away on instagram.  before we know it, it will be time to quilt this beast and throw it on my bed for a good rainbow filled night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment