Monday, December 18, 2017

month of me - recap

so here we are, halfway through december and i failed 2 things.
1.  keeping up on here weekly with my progress of november
and 2. getting videos shared as they happened.
well, here's the official "month of me" wrap up post.
better late than never, right?
i suppose i'll start with video one that was an update midway.  it got loaded to youtube, but not much further than that...  oops!

that "preview" face right there is definitely making me plan to make a title screen.  i look really confused about the fabric i'm holding.  i promise, i'm not!
so that was mid month as i was nearing the end of my projects, and unsure if i'd make it.  whelp, the moment you've been waiting for is...
that i did!
granted, i didn't get my 2nd planned project started, but i'm a little glad about that.  thinking back on it now, i feel like it would have gotten rushed through and not focused on like deserved.  but it will still happen for sure.  lisa and i might even come up with some spring break plans... so stay tuned!
now, here's the video to tell you about where i ended up, and where i'll be going from here
yep. still need a better thumbnail!
anywho, i'm glad to be able to say that not only did the quilt tops get finished in november, but they were also quilted and the binding attached about a week later.  my alaska quilt was done with a pantograph, and my pumpkins were done free motion.  that's right, i free motioned my first quilt!
i still plan to give each of these quilts their rightful glory of a post, but to tide you over, here's a little detail shot of the backs with the quilting :)
see ya soon for the unveiling of these two quilts!
(hopefully before december ends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment