Friday, August 12, 2011

introductions

welcome!  incase this is your first experience with me, my name is emily and this is my "hodge podge" about life blog.  i needed a blog that was more all inclusive as well as was more "me" than my previous craft blog was.  on this blog you'll find crafty things, happy things, random things, and everything else in between.  since this blog is more about me than anything else, i can't say it's going to be very exciting.  haha!  i'll try to come up with some posts for the upcoming days.  but that would mean either doing something exciting, or busting out the sewing machine.  a side note, the only thing that will be kept seperately - for the most part - will remain my photography page, but other than that, this will be pretty free range and random :)

No comments:

Post a Comment