Wednesday, May 1, 2013

day 30:30 - 30 day challenge

day 30: a picture
my candy stash... aka what i ate for lunch on sunday while manning my bridal show booth for 5 hours by myself.  and to think i'm not much of a chocolate eater.  i do love me some 3 musketeers bars.
now that the bridal show fiasco is over, i'm trying to get back to the room cleaning hooplah that was going down in january.  even though i have a second shooting adventure, two dance portrait days, choreography to finish up, a so cal weekend, and potential grad party to attend this month...  i'm still going to hopefully chip away at it each day.  stash bust quilts count as room cleaning, right?  hm.  maybe you shouldn't answer that.  i'm going to stick with yes.
boom pow.  30 day challenge complete.
not too shabby, if i do say so myself.  i think i'll take a month or two break, and then see if i feel like another one in july or august.  and i guess we'll all find out how well this affects my normal blogging amount in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment