day 1: introduce yourself, recent photo & 15 facts
so if this is your first time here, my name is emily... and i think i'm pretty cool. i'm an aspiring wedding photographer that currently teaches dance classes and works at a play center.
2. i've never broken a bone, but i did get lucky enough to have 4 or 5 stitches in my hand in 2002.
3. my cat hates me. no seriously. he runs when i enter the room.
4. i laughed way to hard at this video and probably made the boyfriend concerned for his safety.
5. i go through crafting phases. for awhile i feel like sewing, and then scrapbooking, and then nothing.
6. all time favorite band: fall out boy. so glad they're off hiatus and making music again
7. i had the same photography professor at CSU Sacramento that my dad did when he went there.
8. two movies i really don't like that everyone else seems to love: 50 first dates & groundhog's day
9. i've been dancing since i was 3, teaching since i was 15. i currently teach 7 classes a week. my kidlets are super important to me
10. i LOVE tlc wedding shows. and david tutera... and what not to wear. basically i like my reality tv in the form of pretty dresses & $5000 shopping trips, with the occasional tiara wearing toddler or gypsy thrown in.
11. i might play a popular online game... but not saying straight out what one it is... hah.
12. i have a habit ever since graduating high school of growing out my hair and then chopping it off when i get 10 inches and bored of it to donate to locks of love. right now i'm stuck in the not short/not long enough part where i just want to cut it off.
13. i've never had novocaine to numb my mouth when getting a filling at the dentist. like a boss.
14. sarcasm is quite often what comes out of my mouth. sometimes i have to gauge my audience before i let things fly out.
15. i'm very internet involved. i love my social networking sites more for being able to be "in the know" of what it going on with people i grew up with, went to high school with, etc. facebook, twitter, instagram... i even have google plus and a myspace account still.
come back tomorrow, and we'll have more to share! i hope i can lure some of you in to do this with us :)