oh how i love music. and these "put your ipod on shuffle" questions always end up entertaining. my ipod has so much random stuff on it. like, 2916 songs of random. i'm a music hoarder, what can i say? i will preface things by saying that if one of my songs for work come up (i.e. ballet warm ups, boogie walk, freeze dance, etc) i will skip it and move on to something else. those will be the only skips i will allow myself, and i will note them if it happens.
1. The Queen & I - Gym Class Heroes
2. Woody's Been Stolen - Randy Newman (Toy Story 2 Soundtrack)
3. Like a Virgin - Glee Cast
4. Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
5. The Future Freaks Me Out - Motion City Soundtrack
6. Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner (Demo) - Fall Out Boy
7. The Great Pretender - The Platters
8. Mary Poppins - Mark Salling
9. Let Your Heart Do All The Talking - A*Teens
10. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Work - Elton John & Ray Charles
whoop whoop, nothing was skipped! and now as you can see, music from when i was like 12 still remains on my ipod. and then some. haha. each time i do one of these questions, my music variety that comes up is always do different. what band do i have the most music from on my ipod? well, technically the cast of glee with 332 songs of their 500+ musical numbers. after that, it's fall out boy with 144 songs. it used to be me first & the gimmie gimmies for awhile, but that spot has been well shot past.